Furnace MAINTENANCE in Centennial, CO
We offer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to Centennial & Surrounding Areas
Furnace Maintenance in Centennial
Your comfort system needs regular maintenance to deliver trouble-free, efficient performance all year round. Lack of maintenance is the #1 reason for system failure and GUARDIAN HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING encourages our customers to take a planned preventative approach to maintenance.
Planned preventative furnace maintenance maintains your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system in peak performance prolongs the life of your equipment and helps identify problems before they require costly repairs.
Let us serve you by taking over your equipment’s required furnace maintenance with a one-year or two-year planned preventative maintenance agreement.
A Guardian Planned Preventative Furnace Maintenance and Tune-Up includes:
- Monitoring and evaluating all safety controls
- Observing heat exchanger for integrity and carbon dioxide levels
- Inspecting and cleaning burners and furnace cabinet
- Evaluating for proper venting and duct work
- Cleaning blower assembly
- Checking temperature rise
- Inspecting, cleaning, and monitoring flame sensor
- Testing gas pressure and adjusting for efficiency
- Changing air filter
- Cleaning and lubricating motor
- Cleaning flame sensors
- Measuring currents and electrical values
- Testing for gas leaks in furnace and associated piping
- Adjusting thermostat and monitor operation
Keeping you comfortable is our goal – call us for details. We can service your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
We proudly use products from the following manufacturers:
Centennial and Surrounding Areas