HVAC MAINTENANCE in Centennial, CO
We offer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to Centennial & Surrounding Areas
Your comfort system needs regular maintenance to deliver trouble-free, efficient performance all year round. Lack of maintenance is the #1 reason for system failure and GUARDIAN HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING encourages our customers to take a planned preventative approach to maintenance.
Planned preventative maintenance maintains your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system in peak performance prolongs the life of your equipment and helps identify problems before they require costly repairs.
Let us serve you by taking over your equipment’s required maintenance with a one-year or two-year planned preventative maintenance agreement.
A Guardian Planned Preventative Maintenance Air Conditioner Tune-Up includes:
- Checking refrigerant levels and adequate charge
- Inspecting and cleaning the condenser and indoor coils
- Checking the amp draw of the compressor
- Oiling the fan motors
- Inspecting the condensate drain
- Checking that belts are well adjusted
- Checking the system operating pressures and temperatures
- Testing the capacitors and compressor contactors
- Replacing air filter
Keeping you comfortable is our goal – call us for details. We can service your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
We proudly use products from the following manufacturers:
Centennial and Surrounding Areas